Terms and Conditions
Vulkan Web Design (Hereinafter referred to as the Company or We). All users of the Company’s services, accept the following terms of business irrespective of the mode or manner of ordering employed by the Customer when ordering the services.
1. Quotations are based on the current costs of production and are subject to amendment by the Company on or at any time after acceptance to meet any rise or fall in such costs.
2. All quotations are made and all orders are accepted subject to these Conditions of Trading and no variation thereof is valid or permitted unless made or authorised in writing by a Proprietor of the Company.
3. Quotations shall be available for acceptance for a period of 30 days from the date hereof and may be withdrawn by the Company within such period at any time without notice.
4. Prices are subject to change on our website to meet any rise or fall in production costs.
1. Work shall be paid for upon collection or delivery. If completed work is not collected and paid for within seven days of completion this will be deemed a default on payment and will result in payment on order terms being introduced for future work orders.
2. Non payment of completed work on collection will result in future work orders being payment upfront whereby all Customer monies must have cleared in the Company bank account before work commences. The company also reserves the right not to trade with customers who default on payment
3. Delivery of work shall be accepted when tendered and thereupon or on notification that the work has been completed, payment shall become due.
4. Time for delivery is not guaranteed and shall in no circumstances form part of any contract between the Company and the Customer. The Customer shall have no right of action for damages nor to cancel the order in the event of failure to meet any delivery date whether expressly stated or otherwise for whatever reason the same shall have occurred.
5. Cancellation will only be agreed to by the Company on the condition that: 1. all costs and expenses incurred by the Company up to the time of cancellation and, 2. all loss of profits and other loss or damage resulting to the Company by reason of such cancellation (as to all of which the Certificate of the Company’s Auditor shall be final and conclusive) will be reimbursed by the Customer to the Company forthwith.
6. Should work be suspended at the request of or delayed through any default of the Customer for a period of 30 days the Company shall then be entitled to payment for work already carried out and materials specially ordered.
7. If payment is not received for any Web design service the Company reserve the right to immediately remove the Customer’s website from viewing on the internet and suspend further work. Such removal or withholding does not relieve the Customer of his obligation to pay any charges.
1. The Company reserve the right to refuse to handle any media which contains a virus or hostile program. In the event a virus or hostile program is detected the media may be deleted.
1. An account will be defined as outstanding after a lapsed time of 7 days from the due date of invoice.
2. If any invoices go over 90 days the account will go on hold until full payment has been received. If payment has still not been made after 60 days Vulkan Web Design will advise our solicitor to begin legal proceedings against the account holder.
3. The Company reserves the right to charge interest on any outstanding accounts at the rate of 5% per month for each month or part that remains outstanding.